The Gift Shop at the Chemung Valley History Museum is having a Special 25% off Sale!
Get 25% off these books:
The Flood of 72 Journal, August 1972 now $5.25
Chemung County…its History now $11.25
The Chemung Valley now $14.25
Around the Twin Tiers now $9.75
And when you buy one of these books you will get
another book free!
150: A Celebration of Chemung County’s Heritage
Steeples on the Landscape: The Architecture of the Houses of Worship in Chemung County
Our Sense of Place
A Century of Outdoor Life and Recreation in the Southern Tier, 1865-1965
German Heritage of the Chemung Valley
The Gift Shop has something for every reader
on your shopping list!
- You’ll find many great local history books like 101 Things You Didn’t Know About Elmira and Elmira Then and Now.
- Civil War buffs will enjoy Elmira: Death Camp of the North and Elmira in the Civil War: Training Camp of the Blue, Prison Camp of the Gray.
- Even those who don’t think they like the Civil War era will love Dear Friend Amelia: The Civil War Letters of Private John Tidd.
- The Gift Shop also carries children’s classics by Mark Twain including Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn and The Prince and the Pauper as well as Mark Twain books for adults such as Wit and Wisecracks and Mark Twain in the USA.
- And for those who prefer watching history, you’ll find the documentaries Facing the Wall and 300 Miles to Freedom on DVD.
Shop the Gift Shop this holiday season Mondays through Saturdays 10:00am to 5:00pm or visit online anytime at www.chemungvalleymuseum.org
Become a member of the Chemung County Historical Society and enjoy a 10% discount in the Gift Shop all year long!